Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Whatever Goes Wednesday #122









Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!


Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!


HELP!!!!
Stay tuned tomorrow for a big announcement from me and a call for help.  If you are needing a little bit of extra money and love to blog, you may be able to assist me!   Come back tomorrow!


NEW SPONSOR
ribbon,grosgrain,scrapbooking
Ribbons And Bows Oh My has so many awesome items they sell for crazy crafters!  The best part is they are reasonably priced.  Check them out to buy your ribbon!












MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK



Tackling Home created some funky and cute wall art for only $6!   I love how she put it up her stairway and in her bathroom.  



CRAFTING FOR A CAUSE
Crafting for a Cause
I'm excited about this month's Crafting for a Cause!!!! Won't you help make a blanket for The Linus Project? See more details at Ladybird Ln.


BLOG TIPS


GIVEAWAY DIRECTORY










July is coming so quickly!   Lots of red, white and blue posts are popping up!  Look for a patriotic link party on Friday!!!


You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! Little Bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting & enjoy your day. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting every Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just filled my browser with so many links to check out, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. I am now a follower. I would love for you to come visit and link something up. While your there I'm giving away a $25 Olive Garden gift card. http://www.igottatrythat.com/p/giveaways.html
    Hope to see you.
    Thanks,
    Marcie @ www.IGottaTryThat.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting Michelle! Hugs, Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Michelle, for throwing this fun party each week and giving other bloggers a place to share. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...